Would you like to translate this into another language?

Friday, November 18, 2011

Zaycon

I just ordered the ground beef through Zaycon Foods yesterday.  The sales event is coming to Portland around December 14th (at least that's when I'm picking mine up in Hillsboro).  Check it out!  The meat is wonderful quality--no preservatives, etc., and you get a whole bunch, so you're stocked up for a long time. 

I'm going to bring mine home and cook some of it up, so I can throw it in things when I need it.  I may throw onions in part and taco seasoning in a batch or two, so it's all ready to go when I need it.  I'll bag some of it, uncooked, into meal-sized portions, so I can make things like meatloaf, etc.  By the way, have you checked out the recipe at the bottom of page 33?  You've GOT to try that one!

When you do, let me know what you think.

No comments:

Like it? Share it....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...