Would you like to translate this into another language?

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 2 - The Meaning Behind My Blog Name

I wrote about this last year.

In the meantime, during this little period of time, one of the things someone criticized me for was for referring to my husband as "The Warden" and my children as "Inmates."  Clearly, that person didn't get my sense of humor, and clearly he/she was looking for something to pick on me for.  Of course, he's the warden because he's probably the sanest of us all and inmates as in looney bin, not as in prison.

Our home continues to be "mad."  "Mad" in the sense of crazy, not in the sense of angry.  We've decided that we like being a little "off."  Normal is boring, or so my daughter says.

No comments:

Like it? Share it....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...