Would you like to translate this into another language?

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

We're going to enjoy the day at my family-by-marriage's place up on the mountain.  My mother-by-marriage is a wonderful cook, and I always look forward to eating her creations.

We spent our time this morning making all kinds of things--cinnamon rolls, pumpkin pies, pistachio salad and layered salad.  The best thing was that we only needed one cookbook to pull it all off.  #3 made the pistachio salad, #4 made the layered salad, and #s 4, 5 and 6 helped me with the cinnamon rolls.  They were the best we've made yet.  I let the dough sit a bit longer than usual after it was all done--about 30 minutes or so.  I think that made all the difference.

That cookbook was flying all over the kitchen.







No comments:

Like it? Share it....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...