Would you like to translate this into another language?

Saturday, November 26, 2011

THE Project

It's date night tonight! 

Not sure what we're going to do, but it may involve popcorn and a movie or it may involve board games and hot chocolate.

The project is almost done.  It currently stands at 123 pages.  This was such an overwhelming undertaking but now that it's almost done, I'm wondering just what it was that intimidated me about it.  Isn't that just like life?

I have to print this out, fancy it all up in a binder with dividers, etc., sign some papers and send it in.  YAY!!!  One more class to go--careers.  Resumes, etc. are in my future.  Maybe I'll even figure out what I want to be when I grow up.

My very last thing will be to write my capstone paper.  Then, I'll be officially done.







1 comment:

Alyson said...

That's so wonderful. Way to go Julie!

Like it? Share it....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...