Would you like to translate this into another language?

Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 18- Plans/Dreams/Goals I Have

I'll tell you my biggest dream, and you will think I'm COMPLETELY insane....



I think this must stem from the fact that life is so full right now.

I want to decrease my possessions down to the very barest of necessities and then I want to travel the world.


There....Crazy?  Mmm, yah, probably.



Other than that, dreams?  Yah, I got dreams.

I want to write a book.

I want to write a song.

I want to be a motivational speaker (did I just say that out loud?), but yah, it's true.  I figure I do it on a day to day basis anyway with one child or another.  I'm in good practice.

I want to live to spend time with each of my grandchildren.

I would love to learn to fly an airplane--that's been on my bucket list since I was a kid.

After I learn to fly, I want to fly a biplane.  They're so cute!


There are others, but there you go...for a start


....gotta save some for next year.

No comments:

Like it? Share it....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...