Would you like to translate this into another language?

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 1- A Recent Picture of Me, and 15 Interesting Facts About Myself

As with many mothers, I tend to be behind the camera more often than in front of it, and I'm perfectly comfortable with that.  Since that's the case, is August recent enough?

Me - 2nd from left
Facts about myself?  What don't you already know?

  1. I've never worn a pair of cleats.
  2. I've never gone into labor on my own.
  3. I'm afraid to go into a forest alone.
  4. I eat any food but Twinkies--even crickets.
  5. I love when it's sunny and rainy at the same time.
  6. I can fit my entire fist in my mouth.
  7. I wear a size 7 shoe.
  8. I am 5' 3 3/4" tall.
  9. I've toured the Portland Underground.
  10. My favorite thing in the world is when #7 puts her head on my shoulder and her arms around my neck.
  11. I never had the chicken pox, but tests show that I have the antibodies for it.
  12. I love hot chocolate with a scoop of peppermint ice cream in it.
  13. Visiting the Great Wall of China is on my bucket list.
  14. My ideal bedtime is 9:30pm.
  15. I am a morning person.

No comments:

Like it? Share it....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...