Would you like to translate this into another language?

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Day 11- Another Picture of Me and My Friends

Really?  I had a hard enough time coming up with the first one.



That's as far as I got when I first looked at day 11.  It's now Nov. 23rd.  I'm not showing you a picture of me and my friends.  I already did that one.  Boring!  So, for today, you get my favorite recipe....

This one's tough because I have quite a few.  I could give you the recipe I use the most, the recipe I like the results of, the recipe that reminds me most of childhood--and they'd all be my favorite recipe.

I decided to share one the combines the last two, and at birthday time at our house frequently encompasses the first point as well.

I've posted it in the past.  If you haven't tried it, you HAVE to.  It's SO AMAZING!  Here's a link to it.







No comments:

Like it? Share it....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...