Would you like to translate this into another language?

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Some Things to Share

I ran across a few things that I thought I'd share. 

First, last night for dinner, I was going to make my sister's rolls that are in the cookbook but found that I didn't have any shortening, so I found this recipe.  It's absolutely EASY and delicious!  We spread butter on the top of each roll after they were baked.  It's one I will definitely make again!  My sister's recipe might be more delcious than this recipe, but really I was impressed with the easiness of the one I'm sharing here.

I love Frugal Dad.  He shares so much wisdom.  His is the only blog that I receive emails for.  I figure I get so many emails as it is that most of the time I can't find the good ones among the junk ones, so I don't sign up for many email update kind of things.  His is different.

Okay, so the last one.  I ran across this quite by accident.  We are always looking for fun Christmas traditions.  We have certain outings that we take every year at this time.  We have card traditions and eating traditions and service traditions, but this one I thought was so DARNED cute!  Just thought I'd share.

Hope you're having a lovely day!







No comments:

Like it? Share it....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...