Would you like to translate this into another language?

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Full to the Gills

Wow!  I never thought I'd fill the madhouse all up, but I guess I did.  So much for decluttering.

So, I'm in the process of creating a book from the old posts, and in the meantime, I've moved those posts to the annex:  http://hessesmadhouseannex.blogspot.com.

This will be the new home from November 1, 2011 to the next time I fill this madhouse up.  Let's hope that takes as long as the last time did.


We hope you enjoy your time here.  Pull yourself on one of those nice, snugly wrap-around jackets; pull up a corner in one of the padded rooms and make yourself at home.

1 comment:

Merrianne said...

your book will be awesome julie!!!!!

Like it? Share it....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...