Would you like to translate this into another language?

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Worldwide Love

Every time I check the stats on this blog, one of the things I'm most interested in is what people are reading.  I check my live feed and without fail there are people from places I've never even heard of reading this post.  This morning, it was Kathmandu and Andalucia and even a place called Srpska.

That post has ridden to the top read post on the blog--even over the controversial lunch fiasco.  I guess if you're going to visit a blog it's nice that you're looking for a post about expressing love.  I just thought that was nice.

The thing I think is strangest about this is that if you do a google search for any of my older posts, it sends you to a dead end and tells you "Page not found."  I have learned that if you run into this, all you have to do is click on the link, get the dead end message, type "annex" in the address bar after "hessesmadhouse" and before the "." and then push return.  It'll get there.

So, how is the world still getting to this post?  I guess this just doesn't matter.  I think it's nice that they want to go to one about doing something good.  I hope those who read it try it in their own homes.  Wouldn't it be wonderful if every Monday night, everyone in the world went around to the members of their families and told them what they loved about them?

No comments:

Like it? Share it....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...