Would you like to translate this into another language?

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Cookies wif Kaffrin

Yesterday was "Cookies wif Kaffrin" day at our house.  #7's buddy comes to play, and we always make cookies.  I have been sharing those recipes here and here, and I'd love to say that this week's were fab, but they were just eh.

I found the recipe on allrecipes.com, and someone in the reviews even went so far as to say they were the "best cookies" they'd "ever tasted."  Not much of a cookie eater, huh?

So, I'm sharing the link here with you.  Give 'em a try.  I will say one thing for them, I felt like I was being healthier by making pumpkin cookies.  They were a bit cakier than I like.  I followed the recommendation to add in some nutmeg too.

They weren't gross or nasty or anything like that.  They just didn't fit all of my requirements.  Let's see if your list of requirements fits mine:

  • Gooey
  • Sweet
  • Soft
  • Warm

Yup.  That's about it.  I'm really not a hard to please cookie eater--I'm not picky, right?  I just have my priorities set.

No comments:

Like it? Share it....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...