Would you like to translate this into another language?

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Morgan--Final Update

Image credit:  http://darlingcollections.com/2011/10/05/
Just received word that Morgan passed away this morning.  I have no details just that.

I am hoping for official word from Morgan's grandmother, so I guess this is not THE final update. 

Please, please, please keep his family in your thoughts and prayers.  I'm sure they could use all the strength they could get at this point in time.

I just want his grandparents to know how much I admire and respect them.  What amazing people!  It is a huge blessing in my life to know people such as they are.  Thank you for your example of courage and service!  My love to you.

No comments:

Like it? Share it....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...