Would you like to translate this into another language?

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Crockpot Menu - Week 2

I'm going grocery shopping today to gear up for this coming week. Here's what'll be cooking in my crockpot this week....


SundayBreakfasthard boiled eggs
DinnerShepherd's pie
MondayBreakfastMorning Casserole
DinnerSanta Fe Chicken
TuesdayBreakfastcrockpot applesauce
Dinnermeatloaf
WednesdayBreakfastPumpkin Tea bread
Dinnerbaked potatoes
ThursdayBreakfastcrockpot oatmeal
Dinnerchicken and dumplings
FridayBreakfastWestern Omelet Casserole
Dinnercheesy potato soup
SaturdayBreakfastcrockpot banana bread
DinnerChili



I'm not really going to use the banana bread recipe on Saturday. I'm going to use my friend Caitlin's, but I'm going to see how it goes following the basic instructions on the recipe I've linked to. I'm also sticking with my friend Suzanne's meatloaf recipe. It's in the Madhouse cookbook if you own one. If you don't, contact me and I'll send it to you.

I'm loving this crockpot thing. It's simplifying my life so much. I hope it's doing the same for you.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Like it? Share it....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...