Would you like to translate this into another language?

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Crockpot Menu - Week 4

Here is the final week of the menu I created a month ago. I guess I'm going to have to get busy on another one for next month. This has made life SO much easier.

I have left Saturday off because that's where I will start next month's menu. Look for that next week.

I purchased a outlet timer thingy, but I haven't used it yet. I may try it out this week. I have to figure a good time to get breakfast ready. With the timer, it allows for so many options.



SundayBreakfastEgg casserole
DinnerStroganoff
MondayBreakfastslow cooker oats
DinnerMexican chicken
TuesdayBreakfasttapioca pudding
Dinnertaco bake
WednesdayBreakfastbreakfast casserole
DinnerCrockpot potato soup
ThursdayBreakfastcrockpot hash
DinnerMexican pasta
FridayBreakfastCaramel rolls
DinnerMeMe's meatball stew


No comments:

Like it? Share it....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...