Would you like to translate this into another language?

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Guilt

Do you see that cute little boy in the front of this picture?  Yep, the one with the dangling feet.  As I scan this photo, I feel a big ol' bunch of guilt.

I LOVE this little boy.  Let there be no mistake about that, but this little boy came around about the time a digital camera entered our home.  My husband's computer, where all of this little boy's photos were stored, died.  There are very few memories now.  It makes me so sad.

Let this be a lesson to us all--back up your photos!

He will turn 9 next week.  I just want it to go down, for the record, that this lack of photos in no way reflects my feelings about him.  I love his sweet personality and his many talents.  He draws great pictures; reads well; and I believe, will someday be quite a good musician.  He's good at math and good at sports.  He's a good kid.  I'm thankful to be his mom.

No comments:

Like it? Share it....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...