Would you like to translate this into another language?

Monday, December 12, 2011

Day 28- A Picture of Me from Last Year and Now; How I Have Changed Since Then



Okay, so this isn't exactly now.  It's actually six months ago, but I don't think I've changed that much.  My hair might be a bit longer.

Both of these photos were taken before going to Japan was even a thought.  I think, more than anything, it's been the inside of me that's changed.  For the better?  I'd like to think so, but I'm working through a lot of tough things right now--a lot like nearly everyone I know, so I guess we'll see how I weather it whether it changes me for the better or not.

I've been kind of quiet on the blogging front lately because of that.  I'm hoping to work through it quickly, but we shall see.

No comments:

Like it? Share it....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...