Would you like to translate this into another language?

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 27- Why I am Doing this 30 Day Challenge

The answer to "why" at our house right now is, "Cuz want to."

It's funny.  #7 is my first "why" child.  "Why" is asked over and over each day.  When the table is turned, and I ask her "why," her response is "Cuz want to." 

When she is the one asking why, each time I try to respond with a reasonable and logical answer only to be faced with another "why."  Finally, I end with "Cuz want to," and the conversation ends with "Oooh."

So, when faced with this "why" question, my impulsive response can be found above--"Cuz want to."

I actually looked forward to doing this challenge this year.  I enjoyed it a lot last year, so I thought it would be fun to do it again.  Next year, before I begin, I will edit some of the questions similarly to how I've been doing it as I go along this year.

No comments:

Like it? Share it....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...