Would you like to translate this into another language?

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Guest Blogger: #5 is a Padawan

On friday my uncle went to my dads school I didn't even know my uncle was there.So my dad said there was a bathroom down the hall.So I start walking down the hall and something really weard happened I saw boba fett down and I'm thinking o dad you are such a good liar.then it happened I saw two lightsabers glow up a blue and a green.my uncle said "[#5] walk through the lightsabers and I said okay so I do.my uncle says "so [#5] I here you like star wars well do you want to be in the star wars galaxy I have a lightsaber and jedi robes in the bathroom." So me and my dad go to the bathroom and open the door and there it was the two awesome things the lightsaber and robes.

 the next day I got my jedi robes on and I went to the kids' museum because at the kids museum it was hero day. So I walked into the museum. I got my picture taken with Chewbacca and Darth Vader and Darth Nihilus. A bunch of kids were really excited and I was the only kid jedi.



THE END

1 comment:

Tonya said...

That is so awesome!

Eli will be very, very jealous:)

Like it? Share it....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...