Would you like to translate this into another language?

Friday, March 16, 2012

Appointment Change

Our original appointment about the child was set for Monday, but when I set that appointment, they mentioned that fact that someone would be there to make an appointment early Friday morning if we wanted to see the doctor sooner.  When they told me that, I took it as a word of encouragement to make that call.  This morning, first thing, I called.  We'll be seeing the doctor late this afternoon.

I'm hoping that there will be some answers, or at least, the doctor will be motivated to investigate further into what's causing the problems.  I don't want her to just throw a prescription at the problem.  I really don't think that's our cure.  The patterns are just too strong.

No comments:

Like it? Share it....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...