Would you like to translate this into another language?

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Conference Countdown

Back at the beginning of the month, I wrote about this challenge.  So...are you doing it too?

I wish I could say that I was completely diligent and doing it everyday, but I'm a bit behind.  I'm just about to watch this one:




Who doesn't love President Uchtdorf? I'm looking forward to watching, and now, hopefully, you're watching with me.

Today in Relief Society, we heard the talk by Elder Hales. This was such a great one. So perfect in timing to hear it today after having such a crazy couple of weeks. Plus they gave me a step up. I'm now one talk closer to being up to where I should be on the schedule. Thought I'd share this one with you too:



The teacher today handed us out pieces of paper to take notes on as we listened and wrote thought provoking questions on the board in front of the room.  This was so helpful in fully understanding how this talk pertained to my life.  I think from here on out, as I listen, I'm going to jot down my feelings as I do so.

So looking forward to next weekend!

No comments:

Like it? Share it....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...