Would you like to translate this into another language?

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Me Mosaic Update

I'm missing the good old blogging days. Blogging used to be fun--total frivolous entertainment. Why have I let it get away from that? In an effort to bring a bit of that back, I turned to the early days of the Madhouse--what now exists as "The Annex." There were some serious times there too, but there were just more fun-just-to-have-fun times.

Here's one. I decided to update it here (I think if you click on it, it'll make it bigger)....



Here's the credit for the images:
1. Un petit tour en ballon..., 2. Crab People!, 3. IMG_4316, 4. Pink!, 5. Robert S. Leonard, 6. Ice Cream in Hot Chocolate, 7. Disneyland, CA, 8. Eclair, 9. Actresses Three, 10. Family outing, Paris, 11. Busy Bee, 12. Jolie


Each photo stands for something about me....
1. My first name.
2. My favorite food.
3. The high school I went to.
4. My favorite color.
5. My celebrity crush.
6. My favorite drink.
7. My dream vacation.
8. My favorite dessert.
9. What I wanted to be when I grew up.
10. What I love most in life.
11. One word that describes me.
12. My nickname.


Originally, I found this on my friend's blog. I still read her blog, she's on my sidebar, but here's a link for you anyway.

To make the mosiac, go to Flickr search and type the answer to the above 12 points into the search bar one at a time. The rule is you can only take an image from the first page. You choose your favorite, get the URL, and paste it into the provided spaces on Big Huge Lab's Mosaic Maker.

And there you have it!

No comments:

Like it? Share it....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...