Would you like to translate this into another language?

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Third Day In

I did the Jillian Michaels workout alone yesterday and with #1 today. #1 is in really good shape. I, however, am not. Did I really need to say that? I got through the whole workout yesterday without too many problems. I used weights that were a bit too heavy (5 pounds--makes me sound super wimpy, huh?), but otherwise, I really enjoyed it. I got a really good workout from it.

Today, I gave blood right around 4pm. To take it easy on the arm I gave blood out of, I decided to lift cans from the pantry instead of the weights. #1 used the weights. I got light headed a number of times, so I didn't work as hard as I would have liked, but I'm finding that, as I'm getting older, the after effects are a bit more defined.

We are both feeling it tonight. I love that feeling!

Life
image credit: Jack Everett
I did great on the water and the food. There was one piece of banana bread left this morning--SCORE! I knew I had a bunch more points today than yesterday (28), so I didn't even hesitate to partake. So YUMMY! With the workout, I ended up with 31 points for the day. I had leftovers for lunch today and just to be safe, I only ate half of what I originally served myself. I had one serving of Life cereal after the banana bread, so that was an 8 point breakfast. For lunch, I had a handful of blueberries along with those leftovers I mentioned. For dinner, we had wraps with ground beef, rice, refried beans, etc. I didn't count up those points, but I really should have. I just kind of estimated what I thought they might be.

English: A pile of Cheez-It crackers made by K...
image credit: Wikipedia
My one fall back today was after I gave blood. I didn't even think...I took the orange juice they offered me and didn't even hesitate to grab a package of Cheez-its (210 calories--I didn't figure points). When I realized what I'd done, I quickly stopped eating and handed them to #5 who was with me. I took a package of raisins instead.

Tomorrow I get to go to Cub Scout day camp for the afternoon. I figure I'd better get my water all drunk early. I'm not thinking a lot of trips to the outhouse is something I will look forward to.
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Jo Tapasa said...

Our babies turned three and I am right there with you, Sis! Way to go! I am rooting for you as I get back on that wagon again, too!

Like it? Share it....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...