Would you like to translate this into another language?

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Back Roads


The Warden and I met up with some friends for dinner last night. Before we drove home, the Warden got out his phone and started messing with his GPS. I assured him that I knew the way home. I was pretty sure he did too. His reply, "Yah, but let's take the back roads."

We took Beef Bend Road, Roy Rogers Road and Tile Flat Road to Grabhorn Road. The sun was gorgeous! The weather was absolutely perfect.

We were in #1's little car with the top off. The wind was blowing through our hair. It was honestly blissful.

As we drove, I realized how much I love taking the back roads. If I can, I'll take them every time.

Such a metaphor of life.....

No comments:

Like it? Share it....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...