Would you like to translate this into another language?

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Just the Way It Is

I got nothin' today.  Just feeling grumpy and kind of useless.  Not sure what's gotten into me, but there you go....that's the truth.  I'll be back when I'm in a better mood.  Wish I could share more about the incidents of the past few weeks, but I don't dare, so there's no way you can understand right now.  **sigh**

Trying to rise above, and at times I'm successful, but it's still got me.

Sometimes I guess you just have to give in for a few minutes and throw yourself a good ol' pity party and move on.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Can I copy and paste this onto my blog? This is how I've felt for the past week. It's been awful! Hopefully yours doesn't last that long, and hopefully mine ends soon!

Hesses Madhouse said...

Oh Kim! Thank you SO MUCH for standing out on my front porch and taking the time to chat with me yesterday. It was a breath of fresh air. Even with a stinky, crying baby in the car, you took the time. It meant A LOT! Thank you!

Like it? Share it....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...