Would you like to translate this into another language?

Thursday, February 16, 2012

You'd Think I've Lost My Mind...

...If you ever thought I had one.


I'm counting the minutes to Monday.

I finally succumbed to the idea of getting the extra stuff out of the house.  Just out.  Not organized or anything, just OUT.

I have never been one to believe in storage units or for using my garage or attic as storage space.  My feeling is that if I have that much stuff, I have too much stuff.

Because of this attitude, the house has become the storage space, and with other, heavier things pressing on my mind and little ones to tend to, the extra stuff has taken a backseat.

Well, with school over with, my schedule's been freed up a bit.  I have been going through the house and basically boxing up the stuff, clearing spaces and moving it to the garage.

It looks TERRIBLE in there, but Monday is the day!  Monday, the Warden's taking the kids for a morning out, and I'm going to organize the last remaining place.  The house will look beauteous because the extra stuff is in the garage, and the garage will soon be as gorgeous as the rest of the house.

I'm going to create a garbage pile, a recycling pile, an items to be shredded pile and a donation pile, and then it's all going away.  Seriously,  I'm excited about this.

No comments:

Like it? Share it....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...