Would you like to translate this into another language?

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Interview Day

So, today's the big interview day for American Mothers and the Mother of the Year thing.  I go in at 3:40 this afternoon. 

The Warden and I went out to dinner last night.  He asked me if I was ready for it.  I laughed.  How am I supposed to be ready for something like this?  He suggested that I call someone who's been through it and ask what kinds of questions they ask, etc.  Nah.  I'm just going to go in and be myself and answer off the cuff.  That's all I can do anyway.  Anything prepared just wouldn't be me.

There are five moms and two young moms.  All interviews happen today.

Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

good luck! you'll be awesome!

Lena Baron said...

Good Luck!!

Unknown said...

So how did the interview go?

Hesses Madhouse said...

Thanks for the good wishes, Julie and Lena. I posted follow up last night. Thanks for asking, Amy.

Like it? Share it....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...