Would you like to translate this into another language?

Friday, February 3, 2012

Since School Got Out

It's 4:00pm.  Do you know where your mother is?

Well...if you are my children, she's upstairs laying on her bed doing absolutely nothing.  What?!  Is this possible?  Nothing?!

Yes.  Nothing.

Since I have no school work to do, life has taken a very strange twist.  I've learned that I'm WAY too goal oriented.  I miss having deadlines and projects and little tasks to do everyday.

Funny.  That class that asked me to set all of these goals and write down how I'm going to accomplish them?  Yah, that one.... Well, I must not have meant to accomplish any of those goals because since school got out, I'm kind of directionless.  It's rather pathetic, to be honest.

So, I'm just laying here.  Sad thing...I'm starting to enjoy it.

No comments:

Like it? Share it....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...