Would you like to translate this into another language?

Monday, January 28, 2013

Today's Recipes and a Preview of Tomorrow

Since I already posted my menu for the week, do you even care how things turned out?

Well, first of all, I failed to get up to make the peach crisp for breakfast. I was wiped out last night and just crawled into bed telling myself (HaHa! Yah, right. I already knew I was lying) that I would wake up early and get it all put together. Nope. Didn't happen. Thank goodness I have granola on hand for times such as these.

So, I finally made the crisp for Family Home Evening refreshments. I used two cans of canned peaches and drained the juice out of one of the cans. I think it turned out just right.

Dinner was really yummy. I just don't know if I'm a fan of tortillas in the crockpot. They either turn out too crunchy and hard or two soft and gushy.

Tomorrow morning is zucchini bread. I'd better get things mixed up and into a pan, or I will be overwhelmed before I even start the day. I have frozen, grated zucchini in the freezer, so at least that part is handled.

I love that these recipes all have normal ingredients, and you can just throw them in and go. By the way, I also love how the Crockpot Ladies site lays out recipes. They're easy to read and follow.

No comments:

Like it? Share it....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...