Would you like to translate this into another language?

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Results of Crockpot Zucchini Bread

image: crockpotladies.com

I got the zucchini bread all done. The recipe makes two loaves. There was no way I could fit both into the crockpot, so I opted to put one in the oven for an hour and one in the crockpot for two hours. The difference was amazing! The one in the crockpot came out so moist. They were both delicious, but I think in the future, it's worth the extra hour for soft, moist bread.


When I've made bread in the crockpot before, the directions said to prop the lid open slightly. You don't have to do this on the zucchini bread recipe.

Oh, and one more thing....I mixed up all of the ingredients but the zucchini last night, covered it, and put it in the fridge. The zucchini was still frozen when I went to bed last night, so first thing this morning, I threw the thawed zucchini in and got it ready to go. The only thing was that I had to stir it a bit longer to get the zucchini really mixed in well.

***

Okay, one more one more thing. I just received a phone call from a friend who is trying this recipe. She commented on how thick the batter is. This is true. You might want to add the zucchini in with the first ingredients--eggs, etc. just to make sure that part is super liquidy before you add the dry ingredients.


1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Thanks for the recipe; I am going to try it. I have been trying to use the crockpot more.
Blessings!

Like it? Share it....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...