Would you like to translate this into another language?

Monday, November 12, 2012

The Week Ahead


I follow "Money Saving Mom" on Facebook. This morning, a link came up for her blog series on "4 Week to a More Organized Home." Of course, organizationm being an ongoing obsession, I was drawn to her blog. I'm a number of days behind, but I figure it's never too late to start, right? I mean, now's as good a time as any, so here we go. 

Today, although it's her day 6, it's my day 1. I've been challenged to create ten goals for this week.

This week’s goals:
Family/Marriage/Mothering Goals
image: amazon.com
1. Read seven more chapters of Harry Potter with #6. We've slacked on this one and are now continuing from where we left off during the summer--things just got a bit hectic.
2. Sit down and set goals with kids.
3. Plan a temple date.
Personal Goals
4. Night routine every night before bed.
5. Walk for exercise each day. 
Homemaking Goals
6. Follow 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home and blog about it.
7. Get kids on board with making dinner.
image: hcpress.com
8. Order Christmas cards.
Business Goals
9. Go through the final four boxes in the garage.
10. Finish up to p. 150 in the preparedness handbook.


I did this out of order, so I'm now off to get dressed, eat and then clean out my purse. Our main living area is already clean, so CHECK! That one's done.

No comments:

Like it? Share it....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...