I follow "Money Saving Mom" on Facebook. This morning, a link came up for her blog series on "4 Week to a More Organized Home." Of course, organizationm being an ongoing obsession, I was drawn to her blog. I'm a number of days behind, but I figure it's never too late to start, right? I mean, now's as good a time as any, so here we go.
Today, although it's her day 6, it's my day 1. I've been challenged to create ten goals for this week.
This week’s goals:
2. Sit down and set goals with kids.
3. Plan a temple date.
4. Night routine every night before bed.
5. Walk for exercise each day.
6. Follow 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home and blog about it.
7. Get kids on board with making dinner.
9. Go through the final four boxes in the garage.
10. Finish up to p. 150 in the preparedness handbook.
I did this out of order, so I'm now off to get dressed, eat and then clean out my purse. Our main living area is already clean, so CHECK! That one's done.