Would you like to translate this into another language?

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Week Ahead: Follow Up on Day 1


Family/Marriage/Mothering Goals
image: amazon.com
1. Read seven more chapters of Harry Potter with #6.
* One more chapter down/six to go.

2. Sit down and set goals with kids.
* Done after FHE last night.

3. Plan a temple date.
*Got the thumbs up. Now I just need to get a time figured out. There are all kinds of ward activities this weekend. Maybe we'll have to do Saturday afternoon.

Personal Goals
4. Night routine every night before bed.
* Did it last night.

5. Walk for exercise each day. 
*Total slacker on this one. Does parking really far away from the grocery store's front door count?

Homemaking Goals
6. Follow 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home and blog about it.
* Doing it. Post for day #2 to follow. I will say, though, that I slacked on cleaning out my purse. I'll do that this afternoon.

7. Get kids on board with making dinner.
* They're anticipating it. Although,#2 went to go hang out with friends yesterday afternoon and didn't return in time to do his dinner duty, so the Warden picked it up and did it. Now, they'll trade, so #2'll do Sunday evening.

image: hcpress.com
8. Order Christmas cards.
* Ordered from Costco. They'll be available this afternoon for pick up.

Business Goals
9. Go through the final four boxes in the garage.
* HaHa! What is wrong with me that I can't get those four boxes gone through. Well, I guess I have an entire week to get them done. It'll happen.

10. Finish up to p. 150 in the preparedness handbook.
*Progress is coming--slowly but surely.

No comments:

Like it? Share it....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...