Would you like to translate this into another language?

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Week Ahead: Day 4

I actually wrote this a few days ago and didn't post it. I also haven't done it, so tomorrow's the day. I'm putting it here now so I will feel the pressure that comes from knowing that it's sitting out there. It will somehow give me the push I need to get it done......





Day 4 Assignment

::Get dressed in something that makes you feel great....
Okay, so just once I want her to tell me to get dressed in something frumpy. I would totally ROCK this challenge. Not a problem. Okay, diving head first into the closet....

::Set the timer for 15 minutes and do a quick-clean of your most-used bathroom (if you have more than one bathroom!). Need specific directions? Read this article on How to Clean Your Bathroom in 15 Minutes.
Most used? HahaHa! Yah, well, I'll be cleaning all of them. Five minutes a bathroom is what they'll get. This job belongs to one of the kids, but I'll give them a step up for the weekend.

::Set the timer for 10 minutes and quickly clean out underneath your beds and furniture. Remove clutter and trash and put it away or throw it away. If you have more time, move the furniture (if possible) and vacuum underneath.
Just did this yesterday--at least the cleaning out from under the furniture part. #6 and I'll work on cleaning out under his bed, and mine, since we moved our bedroom around about a month ago, isn't too bad.

I need to get my camera up and working. It might motivate me more.

No comments:

Like it? Share it....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...