Would you like to translate this into another language?

Friday, August 2, 2013

Conspicuously Quiet

I am being quiet on purpose. If I were to write what was in my heart right now, I'm afraid all of my worries'd come spilling out and nobody wants to hear those, so I'm choosing to be quiet.

Butterflies....Sunshine....
image: anniebanks.com


There you go.


Really, it's more like....

Sunscreen...Clean water/hydration....


#1 is a responsible, smart kid. She's got some good street smarts in her. She's also a big girl who can take care of herself. Of my children, she's probably the one I should worry the least about. So, I will.

Sent her a package the other day--feminine hygiene products, two deodorants, and a toothbrush. The cost?....$57 to send via United States Postal Service. Yeehaw!

image: truthgalore.com
I know there's got to be a better alternative. At this rate, #1'll have a virtual birthday this year. We'll stockpile her gifts here and take photos of them to send to her so she knows what she'll have waiting for her when she gets home. You know I'm kidding, but for sure, I'm on the hunt for a better/more economical way to ship things overseas.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Oh shipping out of the states is expensive. I remember that well.
Good luck and blessings!

Like it? Share it....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...