Would you like to translate this into another language?

Friday, July 26, 2013

Quite an Accomplishment



Okay, so do me a favor and try to overlook that my hands look super old. Also try to overlook the fact that, as a mother to seven, I should probably have way overworked nails. I feel that I must be doing my job wrong if I have nails like this. I'm taking these awesome vitamins that make my nails grow real fast, so that may have something to do with it.

You can't see them very well, but here's the story behind this photo....If you've been reading my blog for awhile, you've probably read this and this and this and this; therefore, you may already know the significance of this picture.

Since I was about 10, this has been a problem for me. Well, I'm happy to announce that my cuticles are fully healed. Probably since #1 left, they've been getting better and better. It's been, honestly, years since they've looked this good.

I had to share this here because the Warden, who used to tell me to "stop" on a regular basis said, "Nice." When I showed him. "Nice," that's it. Just "nice."

Clearly, he doesn't understand how significant this is to me. This is HUGE!!!

Would someone please rejoice with me?  Please.


1 comment:

Patrick and Paige said...

THEY LOOK AWESOME!!!!! I pick my skin on my fingers too:( It's embarrassing and I wish I could stop but I can't so I paint them anyway and don't worry what others think. Yay for AWESOME Done Up Nails!

Like it? Share it....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...