Would you like to translate this into another language?

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Crockpot Menu - Week #6

This is going to be a much better week as far as breakfasts go. We're going to give them more of a shot this week. We have the outlet timer working just great, so I'm looking forward to waking up to some yummy smells (although, from what I understand, the hard boiled eggs smell nasty).

My kids have decided that breakfasts shouldn't be done in the crockpot. I'm going to give it one more fighting chance to see if these turn out. I've made my mistakes in the past and have learned from them (I hope), so we'll see how it goes. One thing's for sure, my crockpot cooks fast, so I'm taking about an hour off of each cook time. Also, the cheese will need to be added just a few minutes before serving; otherwise, it gets too crunchy. In my mind, cheese shouldn't be crunchy. Would you agree?

For the banana bread, again, I'm using my friend Caitlin's recipe but using the cooking directions from the linked recipe.


Sunday       Breakfast         hard boiled eggs
                   Dinner             Pork roast w/sauerkraut and kielbasa

Monday      Breakfast         Morning Casserole
                   Dinner             Carnitas

Tuesday     Breakfast          crockpot applesauce
                   Dinner             French onion soup

Wednesday Breakfast        Pumpkin Tea bread
                   Dinner             Lemon pepper chicken

Thursday    Breakfast         crockpot oatmeal
                   Dinner             Black bean soup

Friday         Breakfast        Western Omelet Casserole
                   Dinner             Stuffed peppers

Saturday     Breakfast         crockpot banana bread
                   Dinner             French Dip Sandwiches



Enjoy!

No comments:

Like it? Share it....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...