Would you like to translate this into another language?

Friday, December 14, 2012

Similar Thinking

So, this whole past year I've had little catch words and phrases that have entered my brain and refused to leave. Such things as "upward spiral" and "entropy" and things such as that. I've blogged about many of my thoughts on these topics.

The other day, I was searching on a topic and ran across this article. In the big paragraph that sums up the article with one of its own quotes are the words "downward spiral." Later on, the author mentions entropy. I love it when I run across something that brings what's been going on in my brain together into one place.

Plus, I think this article has so many valid points in it for married couples. Check it out when you have a minute.

No comments:

Like it? Share it....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...