Would you like to translate this into another language?

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Gonna Get His Jedi On

It's a parade day, folks. Did I ever tell you that the Warden's and my first date was to a parade? Yep. It's true.

Unidentified Flying Objects
Unidentified Flying Objects (Photo credit: Alan Tippins)
With #5 being a Jedi now, we're headed with the other Star Wars characters out to McMinnville for the....are you ready for this?....

The UFO Festival

I'm TOTALLY cracking up this morning because I had to share that news with the Warden.

My brother sent me a message via Facebook informing us about the parade. The thing is, though, he sent two messages, and I only got the second. It said to meet at 5th and Evans. Hmm...I've never heard of 5th and Evans in Portland, but okay, maybe it's across town.
During the 2010 Starlight Parade of the annual...
During the 2010 Starlight Parade of the annual Portland Rose Festival, in Portland, Oregon, a few Royal Rosarians accompany the float carrying the 2010's festival's Queen. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

Yesterday I sent my brother a message asking him what the parade was. We have quite a few coming up here in Portland with the Rose Festival coming up. I thought maybe it was just something having to do with that, but no. We're going to go hang out with the world of UFOs.

It's going to be a fascinating day! I'm excited about it.

I'll make sure to have some pictures for you.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Like it? Share it....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...