Would you like to translate this into another language?

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

#1's Weekly Emails: Week #73

Sorry, this is gonna be short.

So I'm here in Manila right now. We just got done getting fingerprints. So that means that it's almost time for me to come home! And this is going to be a very short email because we've got a long time of travel ahead of us. 
Just wanted to let you know that I'm doing fine. Life is good. I'm training and my trainee is Sister B. She's awesome and I love her. And that's about the whole story. 

I'll give more details next week I promise. But for now, don't forget that this is the only true church. And that the Gospel is true and that I love you all. Thank you for your prayers and support and all the birthday wishes. 

1 Month nalang :D See yah all in December.
Mahal na mahal ko kayo! 
Love,
Sister Hess

No comments:

Like it? Share it....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...