Would you like to translate this into another language?

Sunday, July 6, 2014

#1's Weekly Email: Week #49

Irregardless.... hahahahaha Wrong wrong wrong :) We need to re-learn how to speak English


So this week was another really really really long one .It honestly feels like years since last monday

Monday: We went to the mission home and had another activity. It was awesome :) We had a relay race, a tug-of-war, jeopardy, and to top it all off, I got to wear my jeans! Needless to say, Sister Hess was very very happy. But it was also exhausting. That's ok :) 

Tuesday: Just your normal missionary day. We went out and worked. Sometimes I think of that one quote, "Adventure may hurt you but monotony will kill you." It's true. But that's ok. Just keep on going. We shared with a bunch of people and made them really happy. Yay us!

Wednesday: We had mission president interviews. This was really good for me because last week was a really not good week for me. I was a tad bit depressed. So I got to talk to President and everything got better. Then we went home and went out to work and got to teach Brother T again. He's hilarious. 

Thursday: We got to stay inside for the whole morning and do weekly planning. Got that done.We went out and tromped through the mud to get to Sister Li's house. that was fun. Oh I also forgot to mention that I went on exchanges with Sister J. It was fun.
 
Friday: Went out and worked again. We shared with a bunch of people too and tried to make them remember to read their scriptures and pray and then to top it all off, spend three hours on Sunday and go to church. 

Saturday: We got to go to the adult session of Stake Conference. It was really nice. And all about missionary work.

Sunday: Went to church. It was nice too but the broadcast was all in Tagalog! I didn't understand some of it because they were using really really deep Tagalog.

That was my super long week. It was fun but I'm also really glad that this week is over. 

Ok gotta go now. Sorry this one is short too but not much happened. 

Thank you for all your prayers and support. Mahal ko kayo.
-Sister Hess

No comments:

Like it? Share it....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...