Would you like to translate this into another language?

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Things to Write About

I got stuff I want to write. I actually have SO MUCH stuff I wanna write that I can't bring myself to write any of them.

I want to tell you about the time that I insulted a Japanese porter and about why I ruined my last two kids....Well, maybe not why but how. I want to revisit history and come up with a timeline-ish-type thing. I want to share #3's birthday treat--it was da' bomb and SUPER simple and DELISH! I also want to tell you what I've learned in the face of adversity. That sounds super dramatic, doesn't it?

Those are the things that are swimming around in my brain--the things I want to write about, but I don't know where to start. If I sit down to write, do I really have the kind of time necessary to do these subjects justice?

Well, I guess if I don't try, I'll never know.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I know your feelings on this one. I find things that I want to post on and write them down. I then wait to long and the impact isn't there anymore.
I always enjoy your thoughts so keep them up.
Blessings!

Like it? Share it....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...