Would you like to translate this into another language?

Friday, September 20, 2013

Just Call Me "Mom"

image: Julia Shinkle Photography

There was one thing that #1 always did that just made me laugh....Although, she never knew. I was afraid if I told her, she'd stop, and I didn't want her to stop. I liked it.

When #1 would talk to her friends about me, she never used the word "my." It was never, "My mom'll take us to the dance." It was, "Mom'll take us to the dance." Or, "Let me ask Mom." Or, "Mom's on her way."

I felt like I was everybody's mom. I loved that. What better job is there than to be Mom?

image: Julia Shinkle Photography

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Awww, I love this so much! I love it when my kiddos call me mama. I never want them to stop calling me that.

Like it? Share it....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...