Would you like to translate this into another language?

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Bumping into Blessings

You know….Life is AMAZING right now. Wish I could capture in words the fulness of my heart--Just SO grateful!

On Thanksgiving, I was driving in the car with my dad. I was sharing with him all of the incredible things going on, and he asked if I'd written them down. Oh, how I love that man!

image: supportblueridge.org
Things have been happening so fast and furiously that I really haven't taken the time. I want to. I really do, but the other thing is so many of these recent experiences have an interesting cumulative effect. If I write about them piece by piece, you might not see the full picture. It's all just astounding.

image:
italiangirlingeorgia.blogspot.com
I was talking to the kids in senior Primary (ages 8 to 11) last Sunday, and I asked them if they ever have the experience where they get an idea and then that idea is like a magnet, and it seems like everything they see or hear or do is pulled into that first idea with its magnetic pull. I was surprised at how many nods I got from those kids. Even at their young ages, they knew exactly what I was talking about.

image:
juliashinklephotography.com
People told me, when #1 left, that there would be great blessings to our family. You know, to hear that, you just kind of nod. I mean, how else do you respond to words like that? But, honestly, I had no idea.

Crazy how much my life bumps into the Philippines these days…..I mean even to the point of walking in the grocery store yesterday and having people walk by me on their cell phones speaking Tagalog….There are little reminders (and BIG reminders) EVERYWHERE….every day.

I honestly think you'd be shocked to walk in my shoes right now. My life is truly blessed, and I am extremely grateful.

At this point, I'm not sure where to begin with recounting the experiences of these past few months. I know that the things I publish will become too long for a simple blog post, but I'm going to give it a go. I have to. I mean, my dad's expecting me to write them down.

No comments:

Like it? Share it....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...