Would you like to translate this into another language?

Thursday, June 26, 2014

What's Up With the Hearts?!

For #1's Valentine's package this past February, I asked people to write messages to her, and I glued them onto hearts that I cut out of cute paper. The paper has been sitting on a shelf high up in my closet ever since. It has gone untouched.

Last week, I was having a really hard time feeling motivated toward anything. It may just have to do with the idea that it's summer, and I'm adjusting to a new way of doing things, but I knew I had to do some major housework and had to get the kids involved.

I created a list and pulled the kids in, and once things got moving, we were in good shape.

I started in on my jobs. I went into my room to fold some laundry. When I turned to walk back out, there was a tiny heart cut from the cute paper on my bedroom floor.

I went into the laundry room to throw another load in, and as I walked back into the bedroom, there in the hall just outside my bedroom was another heart.

I went into the bathroom to scour the toilet. I came back out, and guess what….Yep, yet another heart.

This actually went on until there were five of them. Weird!

As I shared in my last post, I'm trying to make prayer figure more and more into my daily struggles. I'd been up for a couple hours this morning and decided that prayer was necessary. I went to my closet and knelt in a place where I usually don't. Before I closed my eyes, I glanced in front of my nose, and there were three tiny paper hearts.

So funny! I guess someone's trying to show me some love. HaHa!

No comments:

Like it? Share it....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...