Would you like to translate this into another language?

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Getting It All Figured Out....Again

This blog has kind of turned into my daughter's mission blog. I haven't intended for that to happen, but I'm trying very hard to control my computer time during the day. This makes it hard to blog as often as I'd like to. I have so many things I want to write about and will soon. Life just needs to even out a bit. I have kids who need their mom's help with homework in the afternoons, so that's taking a lot of my time. I have to push other tasks into what used to be blogging time. Once we get it all into a good pattern, I'll be back writing more.

Thank you for your patience!


1 comment:

LeAnn said...

We all need a few breaks for technology. I am enjoying your daughter's mission emails. I will look forward to when you have time for some more posts.
Blessings!

Like it? Share it....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...