Would you like to translate this into another language?

Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 3: A Picture of Me and My Friends

Yes, this might be a cop out.  Like I said, I'm not much on having my picture taken and to "just happen" to have it out and grab a complete stranger to snap a photo of "me and my friends" just ain't happenin' here.

Later, in the next day or two, I'm going to be asked to post a photo of my family.  So, I'll post something different from this one, I promise.

For now, be assured that these aren't just my friends, they are my BEST friends.  They put up with all of my strangeness, and they still love me.  Wouldn't anybody who'll do that for you be considered your best friend?  And just think, I've got eight of them.  Wow!  So blessed!

No comments:

Like it? Share it....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...